Wall to Wall Carpet Installation
CarpetBronx, right choice for any carpet installation needs
Carpets add comfort to your place as well as is an essential part of many households in the United States. Carpet installation must be thoroughly planned and executed. We will plan it for you and give you an estimate, to finally coordinate it. The installation process includes perfect measurements, the seam placements, giving special importance to the details especially in a case of an unusually shaped room, closets, etc. A proper installation of the carpet provided by us is well priced, as well as comes in a wide variety of custom styles for carpets.
- We employ various methods to install the carpet. The way in which the carpet would be installed depends on the carpet requirements, maintenance conditions, and pattern matching.
- Glue down- The direct glue-down technique is used for any standard setting. This one is ideal for ramp areas. Due to a lack of vertical flexing, the seams have a greater durability. This pattern allows very delicate borders and inlays too. Seam-peaking can be minimized entirely.
- Double glue down- This is a combination of direct glue down and a separate cushioning. It enhances the under-foot comfort and has an improved appearance. There are absolutely no restrictions on the area size. It is ideal for simplified carpet bordering.
Stretch-in – It is wonderful on floors, which are not suitable for the glue-down. It has excellent underfoot comfort. It has the capability to reduce noise if installed with a separate cushion. It is easily repairable. The thermal insulation increases strikingly. This process of carpet installation is also effective if one wants to remove it swiftly, unlike an adhered one. However, a stretch in carpet installation should be avoided on inclines and ramps. In a case of excessive humidity too, it must be shunned.
Other than these the hook and loop method, the two-sided tape and the loose laid method are quick, cheap and suitable for smaller spaces.
Why go with professional services?
We are providing you the best carpet installation and would give you the manufacturer’s guarantee. Our team of experts would execute the task without creating a mess at your home or office. We would initially gather information on the measurements and other details and then only move on to work. We would match the pattern with the seam, and your carpet would not look out of place.
- We would reduce any wastage by taking the room measurements and giving a proper estimate of the amount of track strip, padding and carpet needed, so that you would not end up spending more for the material.
- Advanced tools would make the process faster and less messy. The carpet stretcher, knee kicker, the carpet trimmer, the seam roller, the carpet stapler and the knife used by us would accomplish the work with ease.
- We would remove old carpet and prepare for the new installation and reinstall the baseboards. Our expertise and experience would ensure that you are not left with any rolls, bumps, and lumps in the carpet.